nag Tibba Trek
Nag Tibba is located at an altitude of 9,914 ft (3,022 m) which makes it the highest peak in the lower Himalayan region of Uttarakhand.
Difficulty: Easy – Moderate
Starting Point: Dehradun/ Mussoorie
Transport Type: Traveller/Volvo/Car/Bolero
Dates: Daily Batches from July to December
Pantwari – INR 1,499
Dehradun – INR 2,999
Day 1: Dehradun to Pantwari and Base Camp
Day 2: Base Camp to Nag Tibba Summit and Back to Dehradun
The Nag Tibba trek organized by Trekking Peaks was well-paced, allowing us to soak in the beauty of the surroundings.
The trekking gear provided by Trekking Peaks was of high quality and ensured our comfort during the trek.
Trekking Peaks’ professionalism and organization throughout the trek were top-notch.
1) Nag Tibba Trek offers breathtaking views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks.
2) Witness stunning sunrise and sunset views from the Nag Tibba summit.
3) Challenge yourself with moderate-level trekking, suitable for both beginners and experienced trekkers.
4) Enjoy bonfires and storytelling sessions with fellow trekkers under a starlit sky.
5) Create lasting memories of an adventurous and unforgettable trekking experience in the Nag Tibba region.
➔ Stay: Tents on sharing basis
➔ Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
➔ Transportation: Tempo Traveller/Bolero
➔ Activities: Trekking & Camping
➔ Guide: Professional Trek Leader
HOW TO REACH
By Air: Jolly Grant Airport serves Dehradun domestically, with regular flights coming in from major metro cities in India.
By Train: The nearest railway station is the Dehradun junction, which is well connected to major cities from all over India.
By Road: Dehradun is well connected through the road network. You can either drive to Dehradun or hire a cab/taxi to reach Dehradun from Delhi or any other nearby city. Regular bus services also prevail to and fro Dehradun through an excellent roadways network
Pickup Point: Tehsil Chowk, Dehradun